It took a full day and an air wrench (thanks to our neighbor) to get the seats out. It was a rewarding project, and we had some company. Our niece and nephew came over for a little seat removing party.
Next, we removed the aisle panel and chiseled out the rubber floors. Hard work, but no more school bus smell!
Here's Ben removing the ceiling panels and insulation. He needs the extra headroom and we found some awesome insulating...
This is the story of our bus conversion. There are so many confusing steps just to get started converting a school bus into a living space. Some days it feels like we are walking circles in a forest with a broken compass. For all those who have trudged the path before us and shared your experiences, THANK YOU! This blog is intended to pass on our experience and help others the same way they helped us.